Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Brody

It's always exciting when one of my brides has a baby. Even more so when she calls me to do her Birth Announcements! This little guy is Farrah and Andy's new little bundle of joy, and boy is he cute! These announcements were printed on textured linen stock, which gives them an ultra sophisticated look. In addition to having the return addresses printed on the envelopes, I can provide full service options - including printing the recipient addresses, applying postage and sending them out on your behalf. I don't have kids yet, but I know new mom's tend to be a bit frazzled and exhausted. Having someone take care of the announcements from start to finish is definitely a stress reliever and I'm happy to provide this service. If you want more information, just shoot me an email: info{at}kellyashworthdesign.com
My full line of Kelly Ashworth Design Photo Birth Announcements can be found right here. Lots of fun styles, with options to customize with your own photo, colors and text. 
Welcome, baby Brody!

No comments: