Thursday, October 30, 2008

Designer Invites for Beer Budget Brides

This just in...I'm not sure if you've all heard, but apparently the economy is in tough shape right now? Weird.
Anyway, given this recent development, I figured it might be nice to come up with a new menu of services to cater to brides who are cutting back on their wedding spend. So in addition to my custom work, I will now be offering Design-Only Services for brides who still want the look of a designer invitation, but who are willing to take on the assembly themselves. I will meet with you, go over design options and even make recommendations about what tools you'll need, which techniques work best and so forth. 
The menu below (click to enlarge) is just a starting point, if you have a specific idea that I have not addressed below, just give me a buzz. 

No comments: