Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin rage and pretty lamps

I've started counting my calories again. In these tough economic times, it's cheaper to lose weight than replace all of the tight jeans I suddenly find in my closet. 

And of course it couldn't come at a more ridiculous time -- Halloween candy is everywhere, and all I want is a giant piece of pumpkin loaf and a caramel sauce latte. Liene didn't help matters with her Pumpkin Creme Pie post. My whole mouth filled with saliva and I started seeing spots. 
Bottom line...don't be an idiot like moi. Diet after the holidays like a normal person.
In the meantime, I have been finding distraction in my catalog/magazine addiction. Check out these lamps:
{ $169 for bedside and $199 for table, right here. }
I love this idea for a wedding. For a more casual affair, wouldn't they make a cool centerpiece? Fill them with personal trinkets, beads, buttons, seashells...you get the picture. I want one for every room in my house. And with all the money I'm saving by not buying new jeans...

No comments: