Friday, November 13, 2009

Design Promotion for the Holidays!

I wanted the last promotion of 2009 to be big and exciting. I thought about hiring a guy in a cape to shout excitedly, Billy Mays style. But I've heard that can put people off.
So here's what I'm going to do:
From now until Friday, December 11th when you book me for any design service, you will receive 25 Free Holiday Greeting Cards from my new line. Select any design and we can customize with your own photo and message. Use them for business colleagues, friends, family, or whomever you choose. Isn't this exciting?
Free Holiday Greetings are available with the purchase of Logo Development, Postcards, Brochures, Flyers or Ad Design. Offer is good for 25 of the same design. Offer expires December 11, 2009. You must mention this offer to receive 25 free Holiday Greetings.
You can take a look at some of my most recent design work here, and you can contact me via email at: info@kellyashworthdesign.com.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: