Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bright Table for Bright Events

I was asked to create paper products for the latest table display over at Bright Event Gallery in Old Town Scottsdale. If you haven't been to Bright yet, you must go. If you've already been, go back. Now. The girls always have something new and exciting displayed and it's a great place to plan your next event or shop for cool handbags, t-shirts and other fun stuff. I worked with a citrus-y color palate and created menus on skewers for a more casual vibe. I also created a combination place card/favor for each of the guests. I love doing this as it saves room on your tables and your guests are guaranteed to take their favors. In honor of my current TV obsession ("The Office"), I created the place cards for Jim, Pam, Dwight and Angela. (Wouldn't this be a hilarious double date? That's my suggestion for a new episode.) I also designed some bachelorette t-shirts for the retail side of the gallery. Act now, supplies are limited! Thanks to Melissa Jill for the photos!

No comments: