Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall into Bright

The girls over at Bright asked me to come up with some new paper products for their "new take on fall" table. Ok, I don't know what the theme was here, I just made that last part up. But I'm always excited to work with them because the focus is always on the original. No restrictions or rules, which is every designer's fantasy. 
In any event, look at the gorgeous floral and linens! The Flower Studio has once again outdone themselves -- brides, call Robin and Christine today. Their studio is gorgeous and their portfolio of work is simply amazing...
I had an idea in my head that I wanted to produce for awhile and this tablescape gave me the perfect opportunity. In my never-ending quest to "combine and design", (Ok, that was super cheesy) I present the program/menu/thank you/favor. In short, you create one booklet with all of these elements and use them to dress up your tables. 
You will also see some patterned place cards and a table number made out of coordinating patterned paper. 
Thanks to the always amazing Hollye Schumacher for these photos! 

No comments: