Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exciting News!

Envelopments Original Artwork (c) 2008 Envelopments, Inc. All rights reserved.

I just signed on to be an authorized Dealer/Designer for Envelopments! I have been wanting to expand my base of clients, and I thought this would be a great way to start. 
This line features a variety of enclosures, cards, and papers to coordinate with the style of your wedding, and is less expensive that a completely custom product. I will still be offering assembly services for those who don't have the time, but for brides who enjoy the DIY thing and want to save a little green, kits will be available as well.
Letterpress and Offset printing options are available, and I will also offer design-only packages if the client wishes to take on the printing.
And yes, I will still be offering completely custom invitations as I always have.
Stay tuned, more fun news to come! 

1 comment:

erin said...

Ooooh! So you plan on having the products available through your website?