Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I heart Willow

While I was in Chicago, I mentioned to my sister-in-law that I really wanted to check out Willow. As it happens, Willow is within WALKING DISTANCE of her abode. How freaking cool is that? 
So we stopped by Starbucks (also within walking distance) and headed to the loveliness that is Willow. I was afraid I had built it up in my head, but it was such a cool little shop. I basically wanted one of everything, but had to contend with the fact that the airlines will basically charge you a million bucks for so much as stuffing an extra pair of socks into your checked luggage. Plus I didn't have the money for one of everything.
But I did come away with this cutie:
{also available here, $9.95}
The best news is that you don't have to be in Chicago to shop Willow because they have just about everything online. Which might be better because they didn't take Amex in the store. Here are a few of my favorites from the store:
{ $85 right here.}
{ $15 right here.}
{ $30 right here.}

No comments: