Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chic Laptop Storage

I personally think wireless internet is one of the best inventions EVER. I love being able to work in my office, family room or even on the back patio. 
But I'm also ridiculously klutzy. Have I mentioned this before? At any given time I have at least five bruises on various appendages that have appeared due to unknown circumstances. I walk into walls. And I trip over my laptop cord at least once a day. 
So when I saw this cutie in this month's issue of Real Simple I went into major swoon mode. It's a sturdy and chic alternative to dragging my laptop, various notebooks, magazines and cords around the house and to client meetings. Unfortunately, it's sold out. But I'd much rather put my name on the waiting list for this than for the Birkin bag. I can wipe the coffee that I will inevitably spill off of this. Not so much on the Birkin.
{ $49.99 right here. }

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the modern, simple design and the practical price:)

Mary Driscoll King said...

I am right there with you in terms of clumsiness! I swear I have spilled more beverages on my computer than I like to recall. This carrying case is too cute!