Monday, January 26, 2009

Graphic Design Services Promotion

If you are a small business owner, you know how challenging it can be to budget for marketing and advertising expenses. Because if you're like me, you'll be all ready to go and then your computer will explode. Or maybe you'll nearly cut your finger off with an Xacto blade and will suddenly have a hefty ER bill. But that's a story for another time.
My point is that it's easy to be complacent and think that your business cards are fine or your collateral materials are "good enough". I'm here to tell you that's not going to fly anymore.
Competition is fierce right now, particularly in the wedding industry. If you want to make a great first impression, your marketing had better be tight. So here is what I'm going to do to help:
Starting today and for the whole month of February, I'll be offering 1,000 free business cards to anyone who places an order for my Design Services. Yep, that's right. You order postcards, you get 1,000 business cards. Same goes for brochures, flyers, web design services and print ad design. Snazzy, full color, glossy business cards. Free.
Here's the fine print in regular 12 point type:
Free Business Card offer includes 1,000 4-Color Glossy Business Cards with the purchase of Logo Development, Postcards, Brochures, Flyers, Web Design or Ad Design. Offer is good for 1,000 of the same design (order cannot be combined with another design). Offer expires February 28, 2009. You must mention this offer to receive 1,000 free Business Cards.
And here's a quick rundown of my prices (design only, does not include printing):
Postcards (Double-sided) – starting at $250
Catalogs / Brochures – starting at $350
Flyers – starting at $250
Web Design – starting at $750
Ad Design (Full Page) – starting at $400
Ad Design (Half Page) – starting at $300
Ad Design (Quarter Page) – starting at $250
So give me a call or shoot me an email. 928.252.2590 or info@kellyashworthdesign.com
No Xacto blades involved, I promise.

1 comment:

erin said...

Ha! I just re-read this and can't get the image of you passed out on the vanity at Doner with your bloody finger resting in the sink! Oh no...I think I'm about to pass out again... :)