Monday, March 23, 2009

Fast Food for you Big Day

As I write this, I am surrounded by a large glass of ice water, a box of kleenex and an assortment of throat lozenges. My first cold in years. I won't complain too much because it's actually given me some groovy inspiration for all of you brides out there. Actually, I have Jaimee Rose to thank as she posted a magnificent idea at just the right time. 

In case you haven't checked out Jaimee's blog, she's a bit of an entertaining maven and is generous enough to share all of her tips and tricks that bring out the inner Martha in us all. Observe:
{photo from the Jaimee Rose Blog}
Pretty milkshakes in shot glasses for all of her dinner guests to enjoy. And you know what's even better? She got the milkshakes from the Jack-in-the-Box drive through, for Pete's sake. Genius! This is a clever trick I wish I would have implemented at my own wedding. Jaimee is also famous for ordering lots of fast food french fries and laying them out in an artful way. This is a guaranteed winner at a wedding, I don't care how black tie it is.
Check out Jaimee's blog here to get loads of other fun entertaining ideas. In the meantime, I believe I'll be sending my husband out on a milkshake run to soothe the savage beast that is the common cold.

No comments: