Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kelly Ashworth Design Photo Birth Announcements

Exciting news for moms-to-be! I just launched my new Photo Birth Announcements on my Etsy site. I currently have nothing short of 139 friends/family/colleagues who are expecting, which made this endeavor ever so fun. (And may have resulted in more than one case of baby fever.)
Each style can be customized with your choice of colors, photo and wording. The cards measure 5x7" and include a white envelope. Return address printing is also included in the price.  
I was also super lucky to have some of the most talented photographers submit their photos to use on my samples. Here's a sneak peek:
Bouncing Baby Boy. Photograph courtesy of Jennifer Bowen Photography. }
Stars & Dots. Photo courtesy of Carolyn Wells Photography. }
Thanks to all three ladies for sharing your incredible work!
Pricing starts at $62.50 for 25 cards, and price breaks are available if you need more. You can find more information on my Etsy site, or you're always welcome to shoot me an email at: info{at}kellyashworthdesign.com.

1 comment:

Carolyn Wells said...

I love them all, Kelly! I'm definitely going to have to have another baby...