Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introducing Kelly Ashworth Design Invitation Kits!

Exciting news for DIY Brides! I have just launched a line of DIY Invitation Kits on my Etsy site! I currently have five styles of varied colors and patterns. Each kit contains enough paper, sashes, ribbon and envelopes to create 50 individual invitations. Just print, assemble and you're golden! 
In addition to printing your invitations, you'll also have enough paper leftover to print your own RSVP postcards. Here's a rundown of what comes in each kit:
• 50 5x7" Invitation Backings
• 50 100% Recycled Cotton Patterned Sashes (approx. 3.5 x 11")
• 1 Spool of Eco-Friendly Satin Ribbon
• 50 A7 Envelopes
• 50 Sheets of 8.5 x 11" Cover Paper (enough to print your invites 2-Up and your RSVP's 4-Up)
• 1 List of Tips from yours truly for optimum assembly results
Kits cost $92.50, available right here.
If you don't see what you want, I am happy to offer customized Invitation Kits starting at $125. Just shoot me an email {info@kellyashworthdesign.com} and let me know what you need!
Here are some snaps of the current collection:

No comments: